Field Supervisor – Green Trade
John Howard Society of South Eastern New Brunswick
To work with, supervise and coach our employees in the fields of Grounds Maintenance (Lawn mowing/Landscaping), Patching & Painting Interiors and General Cleaning. To liase with the General Manager about the workplace and employee needs on a daily basis.
Duties and responsibilities
• Promote a healthy, safe, and positive work environment
• Model and enforce safety principles
• Demonstrate outstanding leadership skills by coaching and teaching laborers using a strengths based approach.
• Providing guidance and support to staff in case of conflicts and work related issues.
• Delegate work responsibilities for staff and organize effective work teams.
• Monitor employee attendance on a daily basis.
• Complete employee performance reviews
Candidate must have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in the last 4 years. Candidate should have a basic knowledge or training in the relevant field. Previous work experience in a supervisory position will be an asset.
• Basic knowledge of Painting, Cleaning and Grounds Maintenance
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Able to work with people who have various barriers to employment
• Able to model a positive work ethic
• Good problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
Required license or certification:
• Valid Driver’s License
Contact email@example.com or call (506) 854-3499 Ext.207 for more information on application.